FOR CORPORATE CLIENTS
A more financially secure workforce is a happier and healthier workforce, which is proven to feed through into employee engagement and productivity gains.
“Discretionary effort at work is five times lower for those with low financial wellbeing and five times lower for those who are dissatisfied with employer’s efforts to help them manage finances”*
On the up-side, there is something you can do about it, because:
- 1 in 5 employees said they would value broader financial guidance, debt management and counselling if they were in financial hardship
- A sustainable solution is not just about ‘paying more’
- 38% of employees said that they would move to a company which put financial wellbeing as a priority
WITH OUR FINANCIAL EDUCATION WORKSHOPS YOU CAN HELP YOUR SENIOR EXECUTIVES IMPROVE THEIR FINANCIAL WELLBEING; THUS IMPROVING YOUR PRODUCTIVITY TOO
- The fundamentals of investing
- How much should you save towards retirement?
- New ‘pension freedom’ rules
- Using your available tax allowances
- Protecting your wealth
Empowering your senior workforce to ‘look after themselves’ financially gives you the freedom to choose whether and when to divest your company of staff and pension liabilities.
You can access our business services face-to-face in the local area (Milton Keynes, Leighton Buzzard, Northampton, Bedford) and London; or use our Skype and online webinar services if you’re farther afield.
Sign up for our newsletter
Call us now on
Call us now on
YOUR INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL ADVISER
Whether you’re local to us (Milton Keynes, Leighton Buzzard, Northampton, Bedford, London) or farther afield, our expert team of financial planning specialists can provide the advice and support you need to take care of your money effectively.
Call us today on 01908 523740 or use the form to request a callback.
The sooner you start planning with us, the sooner you can be living your dreams.
Please note that all client communications are being recorded.