Increasingly end consumers are ignoring emails and they do not like dealing with post either, from an environmental or hassle-factor perspective.
So we decided to do something about it. We have created an app which is designed to be as easy to use as WhatsApp and will help deliver you additional peace of mind by allowing you to store all your important financial paperwork alongside the paperwork we deliver.
Working with us you can create an In case of Emergency folder so that you are reassured if anything happens to you, your partner and family can find all of the important information quickly and painlessly.
Our app has been designed to put you first and deliver these nine benefits:
- A single login to all of your finances. Over 60% of clients value the ability to aggregate all of their accounts in one place.
- Access to your managed portfolio, reports and all correspondence.
- A secure method to communicate with us.
- Store all of your important financial information in one place.
- An ‘In Case of Emergency’ folder to easily access important contact, health or protection information.
- Track your income and expenditure across all of your bank and credit card accounts.
- Access to your insurance and other documents whenever you need them.
- A financial events calendar reminding you of renewals, maturities and income and payment dates.
- Access to our service, in our brand, accessible on any device.
The Wealth And Tax app has a number of excellent features to make your personal financial planning easier, quicker and more secure.
The app will replace our Egress encrypted email service by replacing it with an encrypted messaging service instead which will be so quick and easy to use you will even be able to reply to messages on your mobile phone.
It acts as a portal which is effectively a digital filing cabinet. This means that we will no longer need to email documents to you. Instead we will simply send you a message to let you know we have filed an electronic document on our portal. You will then obtain your document from the portal. This is the most secure way of sending personal financial information to you as it protects you from email hacking.
Not only will the app store your financial information such as your income and expenditure and assets and liabilities but it will even produce a detailed analysis of your bank income and expenditure by using bank feeds. This will save you time summarising all of this information once a year for your annual review.
We are very excited about our new app. We think you are going to find it an enhancement to our existing service. We think you will enjoy it too. You know it makes sense*.
* The contents of this blog are for information purposes only and do not constitute individual advice. All information contained in this article is based on our current understanding of taxation, legislation and regulations in the current tax year. Any levels and bases of and reliefs from taxation are subject to change. Tax treatment is based on individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future.